Group coaching is an ideal tool for attracting coaching clients and growing your coaching business. Because every group you coach knows more people who need your coaching. Client attraction is easy when your coaching clients do the work for you! So if you've ever wondered how to get coaching clients, this blog post is for you...
How to Grow Your Coaching Business with Group Coaching:
- Client referrals are coaching gold, but you won't get many referrals if you're only coaching a few clients. By adding a group coaching program, you multiply your client roster exponentially!
- Client attraction gets a huge boost when you coach groups, because more coaching clients rave about you to your friends and that gets the word out about you, effortlessly.
- Group coaching clients pay a bit less than personal clients, but because they're in a group, their fee is multiplied per hour and you make more money.
- Increase the number of people who can afford your coaching by offering coaching groups.
- Use your coaching specialty to attract clients to your coaching groups. Your clients know who else needs your coaching, often better than you.
- Don't forget to ask your group coaching clients to refer other clients to future coaching groups. They'll be glad to help.
- Give away something of value, like a case study, or video, so referrals want to share their email addresses with you. Then notify them when your next coaching groups are open for new coaching clients.
- Perfect your group coaching tools to produce amazing results, so others naturally want to join your groups.
- Get group coaching training to learn quickly how to master group coaching, because group coaching can be challenging and uses advanced techniques. Make sure any coach training program you take is ICF approved.
- Learn how the ICF Core Coaching Competencies are applied to group coaching (Scroll to the bottom of this post to get a free handout on how to do this.)
- Become a Certified Group Coach to stand out from the crowd quickly!
FREE: Find out how to apply the ICF Core Coaching Competencies to group coaching. Click the button, below, and you'll be taken to the Become a Certified Group Coach page. Scroll down to get your free handout.