Blog post by Coach Julia Stewart, MCC
There are two groups of coaches that School of Coaching Mastery hasn't focused on enough.
1. The first group includes:
- Coaches for whom our class schedules just don't work (Often they're located in Asia or the Pacific Rim)
- Coaches who learn best by reading and listening to audio recordings
- Coaches who want great coach training for less money
2. The second group includes what I call, 'High Achievers who want meaningful success'.They are my ideal coaching clients:
- Coaches who are already succeeding at something and don't have time for endless hours of training
- Coaches who want to succeed at coaching quickly and need a personalized program to do so
- Coaches who want personal mentor coaching and personalized coach training to maximize their time, effort and money
I've been coaching clients like these on the side for years, but just made it formally available in a program called Elite Mentor Coaching for High Achievers (EMCHA). And it's going so well that I'm opening it up to three more coaches. EMCHA includes everything that I think you need to succeed, no more no less. Of course, you add your brilliance and you're the one taking action.
I started School of Coaching Mastery in part because many of my mentees really needed more training. But then some of my coach training students have struggled because they didn't have mentor coaches. With EMCHA, you have it all.
What do these two really different coach training programs have in common?
- They both include Just In Time (JIT) Coach Training
- They both include optional live training:
- EMCHA members get free SCM Curriculum coach training personally curated by me for them
- JIT members can join any SCM Curriculum coach training module at $40% off
- They both have special introductory pricing right now
- The special prices are available to a limited number of coaches between now and October 31st
Go here to learn more about Just In Time Coach Training and register:
Go here to learn about the special offer for the next three members of Elite Mentor Coaching for High Achievers.
Go here for more about Elite Mentor Coaching for High Achievers:
Image By Tony Crider