There's a brand new coach training program that will teach you to use the power of the brain to help your clients create whatever they want.
You can save when you register for the Certified Neuroscience Coach Program now.
What is the Certified Neuroscience Coach Program?
- "Positive neuroplasticity" has much in common with positive psychology. In fact, it helps explain why positive psychology is so effective! The Certified Neuroscience Coach program is a sub-specialty of the Certified Positive Psychology Coach® Program and includes 100 live distance-learning training hours.
- This program will teach you what goes on in the brain, as well as the body's other information processing systems, during coaching and beyond. You'll learn how to help your clients move into more resourceful brain states and how to help your clients "hard-wire" desirable changes for themselves.
- Neuroscience coaching is in demand for a variety of coaching specialties and niches, such as executive and leadership coaching, business coaching, life and wellness coaching, to name a few. Coach your clients to flourish, to make positivity their default, to enjoy more success, develop positive habits and let go of less desirable ones, to reach peak performance, coach positive brain states to enduring traits, and even how to maintain brain health and sharpness well into old age.
- Plus, you'll develop transformative tools, so you can enjoy "self-directed neuroplasticity", yourself!
- Depending on your previous training and credentials, you may be able to waive some courses and take electives that you choose, in their place.
- Most coaches will complete this program in about a year with a minimum of 4 hours work per week. We give you up to two years to finish.
Here are the courses that are included:
- Certified Competent Coach Course - 16 hrs, required for newer coaches
- Best Practices for Professional Coaches - 4 hrs, required for everyone
- Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches - 8 hrs, may be waived for some
- Introduction to Coaching with Neuroscience - 8 hrs, may be waived for some
- The Science of Goal Setting and Achievement - 8 hr Introduction to Coaching States to Traits - 8 hrs
- Neuroscience Tools and Practices for Coaching - 8 hrs
- Master Coach Training - 32 hrs, may be waived for SCM CPPCs, ICF PCCs or MCCs, or IAC CMCs or MMCs
- Advanced Neuroplasticity for Coaches - 8 hrs, required for everyone
- Certified Neuroplasticity Coach Practicum - 8 hrs, required for everyone
If you want, just try one course. It's less expensive to take the whole program, though. If you decide to join the entire program within 30 days of completion of you course, you can apply 100% of the cost of the course to the program tuition.
If you're interested in this program, let's talk. Please book an appointment here.
Or call +1-877-224-2780
Or visit the Certified Neuroscience Coach Program and download a fact sheet, below: