Certified Positive Psychology Coach Program
Positive Psychology is the future of coaching. It is sweeping the world of coaching, personal development, and human resources.
If you're ready to apply, go here now.
This program fully integrates positive psychology and neuroscience with advanced coaching skills to prepare you to be an authentic IAPPC Certified Positive Psychology Coach. The program is flexible. Take only the courses you need. Most classes can be attended via recording but are also available live. They help you evolve into a professional coach whose tools are informed by peer-reviewed research.
Get the Certified Positive Psychology Coach Fact Sheet, or visit our FAQ Page here,
- C1: Introduction to Positive Psychology Coaches - 20 hr, perfect course for new coaches
- C2: Positive Psychology Tools for Coaches - 24 hr, perfect for coaches who are new to PP
- C3: Neuroscience Tools for Coaches - 24 hr, perfect for coaches who are new to NS
- C4: Advanced Coach Training - 32 hr, perfect for intermediate PP or NS coaches
- C5: Advanced Topics in PP and NS Coaching - 24 hr, perfect for advanced PP and NS coaches
- C6: Certified Positive Psychology Coach Final Project and Practicum - 16 hr, Graduation and Certification
- C7: Certified Group Coach - 16 hr, perfect for certified coaches who want to coach groups
- C8: Certified Integral Coach - 16 hr, perfect for certified coaches who are ready for complexity
Learn more about the Certified Positive Psychology Coach Program with these FAQ.
What is positive psychology? Positive Psychology is the study of what helps human beings flourish and, as such, it goes hand-in-hand with effective coaching. Positive psychology began to develop in the late 20th Century and was officially recognized, as an area of study, in the late 1990s, when the Father of Positive Psychology, Martin Seligman, then President of the American Psychological Association, made positive psychology the focus of his presidency. Since then, a flood of research has been done on what thoughts, tools, attitudes, behaviors, and interventions promote well-being and help people flourish.
What is positive psychology coaching? Positive psychology coaches use tools and interventions that have been identified by research into positive psychology and related fields, such as neuroscience, to help their clients achieve greater happiness, well-being, and success. They take research into positive psychology and translate it into effective tools for improving people’s lives, careers, and businesses. Read about positive psychology coaching on the Coaching Blog.
School of Coaching Mastery weaves positive psychology interventions throughout its coach training curriculum. The Certified Positive Psychology Coach Program is for coaches who want advanced training and experience in the art and science of positive psychology coaching.
Why should you become a Certified Positive Psychology Coach?
- Master the most effective tools available for coaching
- Brand yourself as a coach who uses proven tools, not empty promises
- Get a credential that identifies you as a genuine professional
- Be one of the first in your profession to be certified in positive psychology coaching
- Enter a field where even the scientists are optimistic about human potential and possibility
- Get the information you need to explain how and why your tools work
- Get the confidence of knowing your work has scientific empiricism behind it
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research on positive psychology and coaching
- Join a cohort of inspired coaches who support and challenge one another
- Expand your business: positive psychology is transforming many fields, including business, education, the military, government, psychotherapy, and more
- In short, become a better coach; create a better business
- Oh, and it's fun!
- This isn't just a coach-training program, nor is it just a positive psychology program; it's comprehensive coach training, based on positive psychology research and principles, that includes advanced approaches to coaching.
- Some positive psychology training programs will introduce you to coaching; this program offers beginner-to-advanced coach training using positive psychology.
- Certification is the gold-standard in coaching credentials. This is the only legally recognized Certified Positive Psychology Coach training program.
- The cost of your certification will be included with your tuition and once you're certified, you'll get a one-year free positive psychology coach listing in our coach directory.
- Because this program is new, we're offering it at an early adopter discount, making it thousands less than many positive psychology programs!
In one member's own words:
In addition to live interactive webinars that you can join from anywhere, you’ll receive a wealth of curated resources, including videos, audios, websites, apps, and more, plus opportunities to practice your tools with like-minded positive psychology coaches. And you'll get ideas for how to grow your business with positive psychology.
We invite you to sign-up for more information, so you can decide if becoming a Certified Positive Psychology Coach® is for you. Or if you're ready, apply now for free.