This is the most insidious reason that some coaches don't have clients.
- If you think the economy is in the way
- If you're not sure you're giving enough value
- If you've tried every program and nothing works
- If you think of investing in your business as an 'expense'
- If you think you should be doing better
- If you're focused on you, instead of your clients
- If your coach is frustrated with you
- If Sales & Marketing feel more like S&M...
The shadow is impossible to deal with, unless you know how. When you know how, it's incredibly easy, but most coaches don't have these tools, yet.
Everyone has a Shadow. Some coaches have a Coaching Shadow.
Work with a Shadow Coach to handle your shadow once and for all. If you think you may have a Coaching Shadow, you have a few more days to join a mentor group designed to handle your Shadow and help you fill your business, once and for all.
If you wonder why this would work when nothing else has, that's your Shadow talking.
All I can tell you is that it will work. The coaches who've joined will prove it for me.