Positive Psychology Certificate
Learn the research and theories behind evidence based coaching and earn your Positive Psychology Certificate.
What is it? It’s an 8-hour distance-learning coach training course in which any professional coach can learn evidence-based coaching techniques for effective life coaching and upgrade your results.
You can also take this module as part of the Certified Positive Psychology Coach program.
Positive Psychology turns the old psychology disease model upside down and asks, 'What helps people flourish?' Through rigorous study, positive psychologists have confirmed that...
- People just want to be happy
- Increasing happiness is different from relieving suffering or disease
- Positive thinking really can help you find more possibilities for happiness
- Positive thinking does not mean that all your thoughts must be positive
- Focusing on wellbeing instead of wealth creation creates greater happiness
- There's an amazing correlation between optimism and physical health
- People move from helplessness to mastery by focusing on their strengths
- A little magical thinking can add richness and meaning to life
- Meaning and engagement are even more important than pleasant feelings, if you truly want happiness
- Gratitude really can help you flourish
- There are specific tools and exercises that increase happiness and well-being
- Life coaching is indeed highly effective, if the coach knows which tools to use
Are you ready to move your life coaching (or business or executive coaching) from woo-woo to proven? Well, plenty of non-woo-woo experts from organizations such as Harvard University and the United States Army are embracing the value of Positive Psychology and life coaching is seen as a perfect delivery model for it.
Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches will help you leverage the research, theories, assessments and applications of Positive Psychology and use them within your own coaching.
- Positive Psychology will help you flourish in your life and career
- Positive Psychology coaching tools will help your clients thrive in their lives and careers, as well
- Your Positive Psychology Certificate will give you credibility as a professional coach
- Your evidence-based coaching will lead to better results and help you stand out among coaches
- Your knowledge of Positive Psychology will keep you at the forefront of the coaching profession
Your live and recorded webinar classes, which you can take from anywhere in the world, will introduce you to the research, theories, assessments and tools used by Positive Psychology Coaches to help their clients thrive.
Who is Introduction to Positive Psyhology for?
- If you’re a talented new coach who wants professional training, Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches is for you
- If you’re a coach who has had coach-specific training and is ready to advance, this could be the next step for you
- If you're a coach who prefers to learn in an interactive live webinar, with feedback and grades, but no time or money wasted on travel, this program is for you
- If you’re a coach who's interested in getting a Positive Psychology Certificate, this is your opportunity
- If you want to become a Certified Positive Psychology Coach® with the IAPPC, this module will help prepare you for that.
- If you are a member of the IAC and need a course that will qualify for your Learning Agreement, we are an IAC Coaching Masteries(tm) Licensee and will corrolate the Masteries with the tools of this course
- If you’re a coach who is savvy about investing in your success, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn and SAVE
- If you’re a coach who sees the value in advanced training, sign up now, because seating is limited
- Finally, if you're a great coach, you're probably curious about Positive Psychology and what it can do for your clients. This is your perfect opportunity to find out.
You're busy and money might be tight. So how can you afford to take this course?
Simple. You can't afford not to find the time and money, because it will create even more time and money for you.
How is Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches delivered?
- You’ll take four, weekly 2-hour tele-webinars* led by SCM President, Julia Stewart, MMC, CiPP
- Each class is conversational, highly interactive, fast paced and fun
- Each tele-webinar is accompanied by an in-depth written Coaching Guide (included at no extra charge) that provides you with details about successful coaching - both the skills and the business, or with exercises and feedback forms
- You’ll get opportunities to practice what you learn immediately, so you internalize it and can then use it with your coaching clients
- Every tele-webinar is recorded, so you can view/listen again, as often as you want, 24/7
- At the end of the last class, you’ll take online test that covers what you just learned. Pass with a score of 80%, as well as 75% attendance and qualify for your Positive Psychology Certificate
- If you don't pass the test on the first try, a test link will be emailed to you the following day and you can retake the test
- Your Positive Psychology Certificate and website badge will be emailed to you
- Enjoy the prestige of earning a certificate from School of Coaching Mastery
- You’ll have the option of being listed on the School of Coaching Mastery website, along with other recipients of the Positive Pschology Certificate
* Tele-webinars allow us to do everything in a virtual class that we can do with a live classroom, except shake hands or get stuck in traffic. Now you can learn in your own style in this money-saving, time-saving, hassle-saving format. You do NOT have to incur long-distance charges or call an international telephone number! And you do not have to go online to participate. Distance learning has never been easier nor more economical.
How can you save?
- Normally, there is an extra $100 charge to get your Positive Psychology Certificate, but we're currently waving that fee, so you save $100, if you register for the upcoming course!
- Need to split your tuition into 2 payments? Email info @ schoolofcoachingmastery [.] com to make arrangements at least 2 weeks before the course starts.
- Best of all, you'll have skills and tools that are proven to work, so you can create the life and business you really want!
How can you earn a Positive Psychology Certificate?
- Just pass the 20-question multiple-choice online test on Positive Psychology (You'll get 2 chances to pass the test), with a grade of 80% or higher...
- Attend 75% of classes...
- Pledge to uphold Best Practices for Professional Coaches
- And you will be awarded your Positive Psychology Certificate!
When is Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches offered next?
- Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches is offered three-to-four times per year
- View the dates and times for the next course to the right
- You’ll be able to qualify for your prestigious Positive Psychology Certificate within weeks!
At School of Coaching Mastery, we help you do great work, so you can have the life and business you really want. All our programs come with our Value Back Guarantee. That means if we don't give you the value you expect, tell us as soon as possible and we'll make it right, period.
When you click the big blue button, you’ll be taken to our course catalog. Scroll to the module/s that you want and click to join. You’ll be taken to the payment page and once paid (via credit, debit or Paypal), you’ll be in! Start accessing your learning materials right away ~