Coaching Values, Needs and Strengths
Learn the research and theories behind Mindfulness, Self-Care, Values, Needs, Strengths, Ideal Self, and Vision -based coaching. Plus earn your Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate.
Take the course:
The Most Important Subjects in Positive Psychology Coaching
What is it? It’s an 8-hour distance-learning coach training course in which any professional coach can learn evidence-based coaching techniques for effective life coaching and upgrade your results.
Psychologists have been studying how these topics drive human thought and behavior for decades and most coaches use at least one of these concepts. That's great, but to use them best, we need to understand how each operates differently. Up until now, no one has explained their relationship.
Do you know?
- When is a strength really a need?
- What part do mindfulness and positivity play in coaching?
- How can you identify the difference between values and needs?
- Is there really a hierarchy of needs, as Maslow believed?
- How have Maslow's theories been updated according to research?
- What's the difference between a strength and a value?
- How can integrating values, needs and strengths help your client get what they want quickly and easily?
- How do visions, such as the Ideal Self, play out in coaching?
- When is self-care important in coaching?
- How can you use values, needs and strengths in a streamlined fashion with each client?
- Which do you introduce first in a coaching relationship?
- How can you move clients from helplessness to mastery more quickly?
- What free assessments can you use to introduce these tools?
- How can you be more effective by knowing which tools to use?
Are you ready to move your life coaching (or business or executive coaching) from woo-woo to results?
The Most Important Subjects in Positive Psychology Coaching will help you integrate the research, theories, assessments and applications of Values-based, Needs-based and Strengths-based Coaching and weave them all into your own coaching.
- Integrating Values, Needs and Strengths will help you flourish in your life and career
- Values, Needs and Strengths tools will help your clients thrive in their lives and careers, as well
- Your Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate will give you credibility as a professional coach
- Your evidence-based coaching will lead to better results and help you stand out among coaches
- Your knowledge of Values, Needs and Strengths integration will keep you at the forefront of the coaching profession
Your live and recorded webinar classes, which you can take from anywhere in the world, will introduce you to the research, theories, assessments and tools used by Values, Needs and Strengths Coaches to help their clients thrive.
Who is The Most Important Subjects in Positive Psychology Coaching for?
- If you’re a talented new coach who wants professional training, Coaching Values, Needs and Strengths is for you
- If you’re a coach who has had coach-specific training and is ready to advance, this could be the next step for you
- If you're a coach who prefers to learn in an interactive live webinar, with feedback and grades, but no time or money wasted on travel, this program is for you
- If you’re a coach who's interested in getting a Values, Needs and Strengths Coaching Certificate, this is your opportunity
- If you want to qualify for the new IAPPC Certified Positive Psychology Coach® credential, this module can help you pass.
- If you’re a coach who is savvy about investing in your success, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn and SAVE
- If you’re a coach who sees the value in advanced training, sign up now, because seating is limited
- Finally, if you're a great coach, you're probably curious about integrating Values, Needs and Strengths and what it can do for your clients. This is your perfect opportunity to find out
You're busy and money may be tight. So how can you afford to take this course?
Simple. You can't afford not to find the time and money, because it will create even more time and money for you.
How is Coaching Values, Needs and Strengths delivered?
- You’ll take four, weekly 2-hour webinars* led by SCM President, Julia Stewart, MMC
- Each class is conversational, highly interactive, fast paced and fun
- Each webinar is accompanied by an in-depth written Coaching Guide (included at no extra charge) that provides you with details about successful coaching - both the skills and the business, or with exercises and assessments
- You’ll get opportunities to practice what you learn immediately, so you internalize it and can then use it with your coaching clients
- Every webinar is recorded, so you can view/listen again, as often as you want, 24/7
- At the end of the last class, you’ll take online test that covers what you just learned. Pass with a score of 80%, as well as 75% attendance and qualify for your Values, Needs and Strengths Coaching Certificate
- If you don't pass the test on the first try, a test link will be emailed to you the following day and you can retake the test
- Your Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate and website badge will be emailed to you two weeks later
- Enjoy the prestige of earning a certificate from School of Coaching Mastery
- You’ll have the option of being listed on the School of Coaching Mastery website, along with other recipients of the Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate
* Interactive webinars allow us to do everything in a virtual class that we can do with a live classroom, except shake hands or get stuck in traffic. Now you can learn in your own style in this money-saving, time-saving, hassle-saving format. You do NOT have to incur long-distance charges or call an international telephone number! And you do not have to go online to participate. Distance learning has never been easier nor more economical.
How can you save money?
- The tuition for the 8-hour, Coaching Values, Needs and Strengths course is $595USD.
- Normally, there is an extra $100 charge to get your Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate, but we're waiving that fee, so you save $100, if you register for the next upcoming course!
- Best of all, you'll have skills and tools that are proven to work, so you can create the life and business you really want!
How can you earn a Values, Needs and Strengths Coaching Certificate?
- Just pass the 20-question multiple-choice online test on coaching values, needs and strengths (You'll get 2 chances to pass the test), with a grade of 80% or higher...
- Attend 75% of classes...
- And you will be awarded your Values, Needs and Strengths Coaching Certificate!
When is Coaching Values, Needs and Strengths offered next?
- Coaching Values, Needs and Strengths is offered once or twice per year.
- View the dates and times for the next course to the right.
- You’ll be able to qualify for your prestigious Values, Needs and Strengths Coaching Certificate within weeks!
At School of Coaching Mastery, we help you do great work, so you can have the life and business you really want. All our programs come with our Value Back Guarantee. That means if we don't give you the value you expect, tell us as soon as possible and we'll make it right, period.
When you click the big blue button, you’ll be taken to our course catalog. Scroll to the module/s that you want and click to join. You’ll be taken to the payment page and once paid (via credit, debit or PayPal), you’ll be in! Start accessing your learning materials right away ~