International Association of Coaching (IAC) North American Virtual Chapter
Welcome! You've found the homepage for the North American Virtual Chapter of the IAC.
Hosted by SCM President, Julia Stewart, MMC and special guests.
When you join for free, you'll receive:
- The Members-Only White Paper: How to Become an IAC Certified Coach or Master Certified Coach
- The audio recording of our very 1st meeting in which 2 IAC Certifying Examiners (Natalie Tucker Miller and Elizabeth Nofziger) tell us 'What the Certifiers are Really Looking For'
- The official IAC Coaching Notes, the IAC's own informative learning guides on the IAC Coaching Masteries(tm)
We're here to support you with FREE conference calls on topics that concern you:
- How to Become a Certified Coach
- Building a Successful Coaching Business
- Clarifying Professional Ethics for Coaches
- Marketing Your Coaching Business
- Building Your Confidence and Skill
- Networking for Coaches
- Building Your Coach Community
- Your Personal and Spiritual Development
- How to Attract Ideal Clients
- Becoming a Master Coach
- Raising Awareness about Coaching
- Sharing Coaching Skills With Non-Coaches
- Developing Passive Income
- Sharing and Fun
Next meeting topic: Experience the Power of Virtual Coaching Triads
Join Julia Stewart, MMC, and Co-Host for this call, Kristi Arndt, MMC, Past Vice President of the IAC for an open discussion and break-out experience of the Power of Virtual Coaching Triads to give you experience, confidence and skills to use with your clients and to pass coach certifications.
The IAC is generously sharing their teleconference system, so we can demonstrate how to conduct a triad and then you can experience one, yourself.
Triads are one of the most powerful free resources any coach can take advantage of - and did we mention that they're FREE?
When: Thursday, 3-4 PM Eastern/NY Time
How: Teleconference call
You must join the chapter (above, right) to attend this call.