Join Julia Stewart, IAC-CC, and Co-Host for this call, Barbra Sundquist, IAC-CC, for an open discussion of what the new IAC Learning Agreements will mean to members, Certified Coaches and people who are pursuing certification.
The IAC recently announced the new Learning Agreements requirement. Every IAC Certified Coach and IAC Practioner who wants to keep his/her designation, will have to submit 'LAs', along with the required $150 fee.
Some coaches love the idea; others hate it.
Regardless of how you feel, the LAs are here. Barbra and her readers have raised some provocative issues around LAs in her Become a Certified Coach Blog, including:
- Are LAs a good idea?
- Why do they cost so much?
- Will it be worth it for a part time coach to keep her credential?
- How do LAs really work?
- Are you required to file an LA?
- Do LAs create an advantage for coaches?
- Will the IAC lose IAC-CCs and other members as a result of the new requirements?
There are many other questions about LAs that we will discuss in our next meeting, including,
"How the heck to you fill out your LA?"
When: Monday, June 27, 3 - 4 PM Eastern/NY Time
How: Teleconference call
You must join the chapter (above, right) to attend this call.