School of Coaching Mastery is the first comprehensive coach training school to offer the Certified Positive Psychology Coach® program with 125 ICF hours. We prepare coaches for mastery, certification and success and we help you get there faster.
Become a Coach! eBook and eCourse
Download the FREE 'Become a Coach!' eBook
Seven Secrets of Certification eBook
Download the FREE 'Seven Secrets of Certification' eBook
http://www.karmically.blogspot.in A look at various areas of life which, when managed effectively can assist in reducing bad stress. While life will never be without stress, managing it properly is a...Read more
http://www.inneraffluence.com/blog For the high-achieving midlife career woman who is ready to increase her sacred capital; who is ready to journey to uncover the wealth of the self: a rite of...Read more
http://prjobcoach.blogspot.com The PR Job Coach provides personalized coaching and mentoring services for public relations professionals and those entering and interested in the field. The PR Job...Read more
http://rachelgrantcoaching.blogspot.com/ Whether you are an adult survivor of child abuse seeking support in your journey of recovery or are dissatisfied with your relationships, you will find...Read more
http://morefreetimezone.com My blog is written for the small business owner who's lost her/his sense of self to their business. They started with the intention of changing their life and those of...Read more
http://lifeadvicethecoachingway.blogspot.ca/ Life Advice the Coaching Way is a blog that provides inspiration and "food for thought" that may assist people in thinking a different way about their...Read more
How to Vote
The blogs you see here have all made it to the 'Semi-Finals Round'. Help decide the winners!
1. Click the link to a blog and read at least a few posts, before voting on it.
2. Vote any blog up or down by clicking the arrows. Negative votes cancel positive votes.
3. You can only vote once for each blog. Although you can change your vote once if you change your mind later.
4. Add a comment and tell the world why you love that blog. No one can cancel your comments, so they are really important in the final analysis.
5. Tell your friends to come vote for your favorites!
6. Click the orange RSS button to subscribe to updates to this page.
5. Results are tallied automatically (We don't control the results). Top Ten Coaching Blogs determined by final total of votes for each. Honorable mentions determined by total number of comments.
6. Thanks for voting! You may want to take it in chunks, so you have time to read a little of each of these great blogs. (Page 1 only shows the first 20.)